- First, perhaps the single biggest issue I find in most libraries is a lack of consistency - which then leads to frustration.
- Second, the library you are creating is yours and doesn't have to work for anyone other than you and the folks likely to want to use it.
- Third, music database resources most likely do not organize music in the same way you want.
- Last, if you're into classical music the problems I just outlined are even worse for your type of music.
Dog ate my homework
OK, let me guess. Only a few of you actually read any of the material I assigned for homework last night, right? Instead, most of you were probably enjoying your hi-fi systems, your families and life in general - that sure sounds better than reading an article on organizing your music library. So, I'll be happy to give you some tips in these posts to keep it simple and easy to absorb, one short post each day. Let's start by making a few broad observations:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.