PS Audio has a long history of shaking things up in the audio industry, and we’re excited to be doing it again. During our 45-year history, we’ve always sold direct to end-users in the US, and we’ve also had a significant presence in dealer showrooms across America.
Over the past several years, our factory-direct sales have increased tremendously. We take commitments to our customers very seriously, and we’ve taken many steps to ensure that our customers are happy: that they get the right products, that those products are performing perfectly, and that the experience of working with us is pleasant and satisfying.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. As we continue our efforts to enhance the customer experience, we are moving towards all US sales being direct from the factory in Boulder.
We will soon be bringing in new features and options so we can take even better care of all our customers, whom we really do consider as part of our Hi-Fi Family. Our extensive network of international distributors will not be affected by any changes.
Buying factory direct in the US has these benefits:
- Sales always come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. There are no hidden fees or restocking charges.
- We now offer same-day shipping so no need to wait.
- We buy back any brand of our customers’ audio gear at its full and original retail price. Details here.
- Two-way shipping within the US is always free. If the unit is returned, we pay for that shipping as well.
- Expert advice is available from our Hi-Fi Specialists as well as the engineers and designers of the products themselves. Just pick up the phone and call.
- In the unlikely event a problem arises with a product under warranty, we will pay for shipping to the factory, fix the problem, and return the unit within 48 hours of receiving the product. We will pay return shipping, as well.
During the next year, we’ll be introducing a number of new products, including our first speakers, a new integrated, transport, Obsidian DAC, a new DirectStream Mountain Top free upgrade, and Octave Server among others we haven’t even told you of. There will also be a number of new and cool initiatives that will benefit our worldwide Hi-Fi family we can’t wait to unveil to you.
We look forward to welcoming a new generation to our Hi-Fi Family as we continue to grow!
For any questions or concerns of any kind, please feel free to call us: (800) PSAUDIO.