- Cover: Issue 46
- Opening Salvo: Thanks!
- Table of Contents: Issue 46
- Music, Audio, and Other Illnesses: The Story of “All I Wanna Do” (as I remember it)
- The Audio Cynic: Who Sampled Whom?
- Quibbles and Bits: Close Your Eyes
- Twisted Systems: The ’67 Psychedelic Shootout Continues!
- Vintage Whine: Is Older Always Better?
- Music'al Notes: Art 2
- ... And Indie for All: Hurray for the Riff Raff!
- Music to My Ears: The Band, Part 1:
- Something Old / Something New: Heinrich Isaac
- Industry News: Gibson and hh gregg—Yet Again!
- The Copper Interview: Kavi Alexander, Part 2
- Featured: Singles? Or LPs?
- Featured: Southern Italian Wines:
A Walk on the Wild Side, Part 2
- rodrigues: Sound Synonyms
- Parting Shot: Cecilia’s Cafe, Albuquerque